1.Identfy the firm’s existing vision, mission,objectives ,and strategies
- There is not a vision of Hershey company.
- Hershey Company’s mission statement is that :‘Bringing sweet moments of Hershey happiness to the world every day.’
- To promote the health benefits of Hershey Chocolate
- Help the consumers change their mind-set that chocolates are unhealthy
- To spread awareness and increase sales of product
- Entering new market in Canada, United States, Mexico,Brazil and other international locations(India,The Philippines ,Japan and China)
- Producing new products with new brand name
- Expanding its global presence via joint venture and merger
- Supporting environmental and social projects
- To increase sales using promotional materials
- Producing healthy chocolates
2.Develop vision and mission statements for the organization
- Hershey Company’s vision is to be ‘the world’s first choice for chocolate everywhere, everytime’.
- The Hershey Company’s mission is to be produce different chocolate flavors with best price for target markets.
3.Identify the organization’s external opportunities and threats